Ginny's Planet offers training on empathy, diversity, and inclusion.
Please Note that the Fee mentioned is for Single Spot.
Batch on the following courses are available in Online Mode and In-Person (offline mode in Delhi-NCR)
Language: Hindi/English/Sign Language Interpretation (when required)
When: The dates for these are decided with mutual discussion.
No. of sessions or hours in a Batch: 5-10 hours, divided over sessions, based on mutual discussion and agreement
Explore information about Course- Inquiry & Research As a Way of Life
Watch this video to know our vision in less than 2 minutes: Our Vision
Why should you choose through our workshops
· You want to prepare future leaders who are kind, caring, and respectful for diversity. Their future decisions will be influenced by how they view their world and their role in it.
· You want children and grownups to combat stereotypes, bias, and discrimination from an early age!
· To nurture an environment of respect for differences.
· To nurture the spirit of exploration and inquiry to find answers (instead of believing in opinions)
Design & Delivery: Dr. Shweta Verma, Founder & CEO, Ginny’s Planet . Shweta has 18 years of work experience in disability rights and mental health field.
Mode: Online on Google Meet or Zoom | Or In person in a batch in Delhi
Pedagogy : The conversations are interactive & reflective. As workshops are spread across sessions, a set of activities is expected to be completed by the child as homework between the sessions. A learning review at the end of sessions help us see the progress.
What happens After you book a one to one workshop
1. We may send you a few questions to know participants better. The link for our pre-workshop form is sent to you when you book the workshop by completing the payment here.
2. We schedule the slots for workshop (Mon-Saturday).
3. Workshop is conducted online Pan India and Offline in Delhi-NCR. Homework and activities are given at the end of the sessions.
4. Workshop is considered completed when the participant has shared the homework and activities with us; + completed the Learning review form. 5. Feedback is taken at the end.
6. Certificates will be sent by email to each participant who completes the workshops along with specified homework/activities.
Confidentiality: The names and photos of participants are never shared on the social media platforms of Ginny's Planet without permission of the parents/guardians. The feedback, however, may be shared with names if the child & parents/guardians give permission to use the names